You will be in control of your team in all games! It is LIVE! Call a timeout, inspire your players, make substitutions, defensive orders against competetive team players and much more!
Players have different attributes, which you can train. Each position has its own required skills and it is up to you to maximize their potential.
Training your players is the key long term goal. Develop the next Michael Jordan or LeBron James!
Finances are one of the most important parts in the game. Spend your money wisely.
Leagues are structured into 16 teams. Every season 2 teams gets promoted into the higher class division.
You can compare teams and players to analyze who is better at doing what. Analyze your next opponent to prepare match tactics.
Online Basketball Manager
Onball.net is the online basketball manager game.
It is the only basketball simulator, which features real time game simulation, with the ability to influence the game flow by changing players and tactics.
It has a very detail game engine with every single pass, position and whistle affecting the gameplay.
It is also economic manager, as it gets more and more difficult to stay on the edge when climbing up to the top leagues.
|Lietuvos krepšinio lyga||640||22|
|Rest of the world||640||11|
- Control your team throughout the game and see everything live!
- Browser based game, no software needed
- International, available in your country
- Responds to managerial skills and input
- Responds to basketball knowledge
- Be the boss of the basketball team
- Train your players
- Develop the next superstar from the youth team
- Be the coach - assign orders to every player
- Show your trading skills to get competetive edge
- Expand the arena and attract more sponsors
- It is free!
|3||Los Angeles Sparks||21825||LKL|
|8||Thunderbeers||15416||Rest of the world|
|9||Legio Victrix||15016||Rest of the world|
|10||Systeme U||11200||Rest of the world|
|11||Computer Team #209||10255||LKL|
|12||Computer Team #82||9693||LKL|
|14||Computer Team #100||9111||Div1.1|
|15||Computer Team #102||9074||Div1.1|
|16||Computer Team #26||9067||Div1.3|
|17||Computer Team #69||9034||Div1.3|
|19||Computer Team #135||8749||Div1.2|
|20||Computer Team #115||8706||Div2.4|